Updated: Jun 15, 2018
1. I was bored.
2. I have always had a need to be creative.
3. I love interior design.
4. I didn't want to go back to school for 4 years to get an Interior Design degree.
5. I needed something to do now that my youngest daughter no longer needed a taxi driver.
6. I needed to find a job, profession, or something to occupy my time and I didn't want to
work for someone else.
7. I was working on creating a new look in my living room and fell in love with the
transformation of the first piece of furniture I painted.
8. I wanted to save a special piece of furniture from a beloved relative. I was a
bedside table that was shiny and sort of an ugly brown. But that table had been my
Grandma Inez' and I really wanted to keep it. Painting it gave it new life and a place in my bedroom.
9. I wanted to help other people learn how to repurpose their family heirlooms.
10. I feel a Zen when I painting. It's therapy!